Group photo next to The Lodge, 1905. The left portion of the Lodge was the original farmhouse, built in 1778.
The right hand portion was added to serve as the Moultonborough Poor Fram in 1840, which moved out in 1890.
Camp Tecumseh added the fireplace in 1904. Dining was on the porch, which was added in 1905.
The metal chimney was for the wood stoves for the kitchen.