"The Woox Club" in 1909. This was a club founded by Charlie Snyder and Ned Davis. The club had no by-laws, no meetings and no objective. The symbol of membership was a saefty pin worn on the upper left side of their shorts or jock strap. According to long time Tecumseh legend Dave Spooner, "the club lasted for many years."
Back Row: Wood, Ed Davis, Heath Bannard, Rankin and Ludwig Lewis.