The ever popular ice cream making machine in 1920. The machine was run by Wooz Supplee who would become one of the original Tecumseh Trustees in 1946, at the request of Alexander Grant. The machine was located down near the lake. A water pump is at the left. The belt was shifted with a baseball bat to run the ice cream freezer. The machine was run by a one cylinder gasoline engine (left).