Al Wagner and Bert "Pinky" Shover in 1935. Both men were highly active at Tecumseh for
dozens of years. Shover was with Tecumseh from 1927 through 1986. Wagner becamse Associate Director of camp in 1944
with Forrest L. Gager, when Alexander Grant became ill. In 1946, after Grant passed away, Wagner
became director of camp, with Frank Osgood serving as associate director and Gager serving as
secretary and treasurer. Camp was run that way until 1952 when George Munger was appointed director.