Always serving icy cold water, "The Bubbler" had a coil in ice all day. The ice was chipped from a block stored in the kitchen ice house which had a supply of ice from the previous winter. The Bubbler was located between the tennis courts and the Dining Hall. This picture was taken in 1937. The Bubbler was removed from camp around 1969. To the right of The Bubbler is a laundry line, hanging out some campers' laundry to dry.