Inside The Lodge in 1938, the laundry is ready for pickup. Every Sunday morning, the week's laundry was laid out on the benches with a pile for each boy.
Note that campers only painted their names on the walls back then, there were no plaques on the wall for many years. Also, note the cell door in the back corner with the iron doors from the old "poor farm" cell. The benches in the photo are the ones still in use in the 2000s.